Whitney is the pint-sized powerhouse of our Accounts team. A graduate of USF Poly, she joined CNP in 2012 and has been moving mountains for her clients with grace and good humor ever since. Need to rebrand your company in record time? She’s your new best friend. Whether she’s cooking up a maximum-impact media strategy or renovating a vintage Scotty camper, Whitney always brings her A game. If you want to stand out in a sea of tradeshow sameness (or find out where you can track down a swoon-worthy cronut at Epcot), just ask Whitney.
10 Random Things
- I’m an old soul. I love all things vintage. Proof? I own over 100 records and absolutely zero CDs.
- I was 21.5″ long when I was born and the doctor said I’d be tall … yet somehow I still haven’t managed to hit 5′.
- I’m a compulsive hair twirler.
- I’m a “professional” selfie photographer.
- My great-great grandfather was the first president of Panama.
- I think cows are the cutest animals in existence.
- There’s something ridiculously delicious about eating pickles and drinking sweet tea at the same time.
- I have pokeaphobia. Okay, so I made that word up but seriously, dont poke me.
- Confession: I’m actually half way decent at playing Call of Duty. I only play with a shotgun and crossbow.
- If you can’t find me, I’m mostly likely at Disney World. My record so far this year is 11 times in one month.