This page lists the current “formal” job openings at CNP. That said, we’re always on the lookout for quality talent, so please don’t hesitate to submit your resume using the form below if you think you might be a good fit. Benefits include fully paid healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k (with company match), open vacation policy, cell phone, gym membership, high-end equipment and a $200 check on your birthday (!) … not to mention competitive pay and top-notch co-workers.
Recognized by Ad Age as one of the best agencies in the country to work for, CNP is an award-winning, integrated marketing agency serving a national client base out of Winter Haven, Florida. For nearly 30 years, we’ve served clients in higher education, tourism, financial services and B2B, with the goal of helping them standout, grow and become wildly successful. For three consecutive years we’ve been recognized by Florida Trend Magazine as one of Florida’s premier employers.
CNP is looking for a well-organized and outgoing Account Executive to join our nationally recognized team of integrated marketing strategists. You would be responsible for daily contact between the agency and several CNP clients. You will also work closely with others on the CNP team to launch marketing initiatives with an emphasis on brand strategy, positioning, storytelling, key messaging and a provable ROI.
You would have major input in developing strategic marketing plans for your clients. After these plans are developed and presented, you are responsible for carrying out their implementation and measuring their effectiveness. Experience in higher education marketing is a plus.
- Proven marketing consultant with expertise in uncovering clients’ business needs and building relationships with senior-level contacts.
- Day-to-day account contact and internal project management for clients in various industries.
- Handle media sales inquiries on behalf of clients to determine what opportunities may be worth considering.
- Strategically allocate, plan, manage and report on clients’ media budgets.
- Coordinate approvals from clients and make sure all projects and media buys proceed according to budget, plan and deadlines.
- Effectively manage multiple personality types with diplomacy and be both an advocate for your clients needs and your CNP team’s recommendations.
- Review, validate and sign off on client billing.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of general advertising/marketing principles and account service protocol.
- Troubleshooter, problem-solver, self-starter, detail-oriented and can work with limited supervision.
- Confident, articulate presenter to both executive-level and general public audiences.
- Excellent business, writing, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Smart, tech-savvy and always up-to-date on the latest in technology and social media.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR or something related (or a good reason why you don’t have one).
- Minimum of five years of work experience in a relevant role. This is not an entry-level position.
- Experience at advertising/marketing/PR agencies or within large organizations’ in-house departments.
- Experience using Marketing Automation software and concepts (e.g. Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML and WordPress.
Typical Week Involves
- 30% – Strategy, media planning and implementation of existing clients’ projects / campaigns
- 25% – Client communications (meetings, phone calls, emails, etc.)
- 25% – Project management and internal communications
- 10% – Estimates for existing clients / Proposals for new clients
- 10% – CNP Marketing / Professional Development
Submit your Resume