Tiffany has been making the world a more beautiful place since she started whipping up designs on her Bondi Blue iMac at age 13. If you need a fresh brand identity, a website that bucks industry standards or an indestructible Death Star pinata, she’s your lady. Her seasoned eye for impactful design, sharp copy and smart UI also makes her a natural fit as Associative Creative Director, where she puts her signature polish on every piece of work that leaves the agency. When she’s not in the middle of an extreme brand makeover, she’s likely getting her hands dirty with sawdust, paint and wood-stains or refueling her creative tanks at the nearest beach.
10 Random Things
- I am blessed to have a wonderful husband and a seriously smart young boy who are the joys of my life.
- I have a small obsession with typography and hand lettering.
- I’m a certified scuba diver who dreams to swim with sharks. (Only the nice species, of course.)
- I love to cook now but was once known to burn soup and explode hot pockets.
- I love to travel but only if the main tourist staples are completely avoided. (Performing arts shows in the basement of a NYC Mexican restaurant totally beats anything on Broadway, IMO.)
- I haven’t had cable for over a year but occasionally relapse and consume an entire eight seasons on Netflix in a week.
- I suffer from Laridaphobia – the fear of sea gulls. I just may be that person who obnoxiously scolds tourists and others who feed them on the beach just before hiding under a towel.
- I am that 1 out of 3 people who can’t whistle.
- I have only ever owned a Mac. My first was a Bondi Blue gumdrop iMac G3.
- I’d choose the oatmeal raisin cookie over chocolate chip, peanut butter and sugar cookies in the variety pack.
- I am notorious for eating the entire jar of salsa with chips before anyone else has a chance.