Dion is a multitalented marketing professional with industry experience that includes everything from account management to digital campaign strategy. In his current role as senior project manager, Dion oversees the project lifecycle from start to finish, providing our team with the support they need to deliver work that’s on budget, on time and always on point.
10 Random Things
- I hardly ever cook (and never without a recipe), but I’m obsessed with Food Network. I watch it daily. Guy’s Grocery Games is my jam.
- My brand of nerd is musical theatre. My wife and I love to travel and try to visit NYC once a year to catch some Broadway shows.
- I’m obsessed with all things Christmas. Christmas music, Christmas movies, Christmas decorations, Christmas coffee. I love it all.
- I’ve never lived outside of Florida, but I would love to know what it’s like to have seasons.
- I’m a big Disney fan and my wife and I hope to visit every park some day.
- Call me old school, but I love buying CDs and adding them to my collection. I’m up to 574, and still counting.
- As a pop culture fiend, I’m also a collector of Funko Pop figures. We won’t talk about how many of those I own.
- I have the best rescue pup at home named Riley.
- Spicy food is my favorite. I’ll eat hot wings or Mexican food any day.
- I met my wife in high school and we’ve known each other for about a third of our lives.
Enough about Dion. Have you met these CNPeople?
Meet the rest of the team.