Sam is an ROI-driven digital marketing professional with deep expertise in the areas of campaign optimization and performance measurement. She provides strategic guidance to help our clients optimize their paid search and social media marketing efforts and improve the conversion rates of their online campaigns.
10 Random Things
- I am obsessed with baking. Cookies, cheesecake, fresh Bread—I make it all. I use every weekend to try something new!
- Irish Twins! I have a son and daughter who are only a year apart … did I mention they are toddlers?
- I will never turn down a good concert. I love live music (bonus points if the venue is outside). I’ve been to 30+ concerts and counting.
- Stray animals flock to my house … I am constantly finding dogs who’ve gotten lost and need help getting home, or finding a home all together. While I try my best to find them a forever home, five of these random rescues have found their permanent place with me. Yes, you read that right. I have five dogs.
- I am not allowed to donate blood in the U.S. I spent too much time in Scotland in the early 90s and apparently I am at risk for having mad cow disease?
- My first job out of college was in the center of Times Square in NYC. The worst part about the commute was trying to avoid the character workers running around in costume and pushing for money!
- At home I have a 60-pound pet tortoise named “Voldetort.” She is very laid back and spends her days wandering around the property eating vegetation.
- I was born and raised in New York. I don’t think I have much of an accent, but my local friends disagree.
- I was living in Panama City when a CAT 5 hurricane destroyed the area. I have only been in FL for four years, but I am pretty sure this makes me an official Floridian.
- I LOVE coffee! I need to have a cup every morning before leaving the house.
Enough about Sam. Have you met these CNPeople?
Meet the rest of the team.