A die-hard fan of Wawa hoagies, the Philadelphia Eagles and setting others up for success, Mike is the latest addition to our amazing accounts team. Following a three-year stint as a Partnerships and Promotions Executive at LEGOLAND Florida, Mike brought his fierce positivity and family-sized box of Cheez-Its to CNP in 2017. Project curveballs and tight turnarounds are no match for Mike’s can-do attitude, and his knack for making new clients feel like old friends is as genuine as it gets. When he’s not rallying the creative troops, Mike’s always on the lookout for his next challenge, whether it’s conquering a new coaster or refining a recipe for the highly anticipated (at least within the office) cookbook Snacks on Snacks on Snacks.
10 Random Things
- I’m a theme park enthusiast who isn’t afraid to conquer any thrill rides or roller coasters.
- Each year, I keep the same new years resolution of traveling to three states that I have never visited before.
- I played baseball overseas in Australia for one year where I was also an ambassador of the sport providing baseball lessons, umpiring games, and spreading my passion for the game.
- Back in the 90s, I was a contestant on the Nickelodeon game show Slime Time Live!
- I love cooking and creating new recipes.
- My nickname is “Snacks,” because who doesn’t love snacks? (Cheez-Its for the win!)
- My last name is pronounced “Sen-Zack.” Gotta love being Polish!
- I love traveling around the world in under four hours. Thank you, Epcot!
- I have a strange obsession with Wawa. It must be a PA thing.
- I’m highly competitive in any sport or game I play.