10 Random Things
- The outdoors calls to me. No offense, but I’d rather be camping.
- I am a third generation University of Florida graduate, following my grandfather and parents.
- My bachelor’s degree is in Materials Science & Engineering. Still trying to make it apply …
- I take ‘Hakuna Matata’ to heart; if you can’t affect it, don’t worry about it.
- Why is it such a problem that I like/dislike both PC and Mac for very different reasons?
- My grandmother gave me coffee in my bottle as a baby. Now, I can’t get enough of it.
- Rock climbing remains my favorite sport, despite not having any actual rocks to climb here in Florida.
- Cooking and videogames are my anti-drug.
- I was called ‘monkey’ by a street vendor in Piza, Italy.
- Given the opportunity, I would do anything to have Frank Sinatra’s voice.