Martin is a self-taught Photoshop phenom and social media branding expert who knows that pushing the envelope starts with pushing yourself. He joined the CNP creative team in 2014 after a five year stint as graphic designer and marketing manager for Bok Tower Gardens. Since then, Martin’s imaginative concepts and head-turning layouts have earned multiple industry awards and an unwaveringly enthusiastic thumbs-up from our clients. Off-hours, you’ll find Martin enjoying the outdoors with his family or showing his community some love as a mentor with Big Brothers Big Sisters.
10 Random Things
- I’m a distant relative to the first Oscar-Mayer Wiener Boy
- I won $5 for naming all of The Beatles when I was in grade school
- My dream is to live in Middle-Earth and possess a magic ring (OF DOOM!)
- I’m one of the few people who doesn’t hide behind a pseudonym online
- I’ve held true to at least one New Year’s Resolution.. running a 12-mile obstacle course
- I miss the good ol’ days of AOL Instant Messenger
- I grew up playing the manliest of all sports… bowling!
- My family knows me as Chris, but I go by Martin to anyone I’ve worked with since high school.
- For the life of me, I cannot learn how to properly wrap a burrito.
- One day, I aspire to attend Comic Con in San Diego.