Concept conjuring and word wrangling are all in a day’s work for Kaley, who joined CNP as a Copywriter in 2015. An FSU grad with a foreign language degree, she’s fluent in the art of turning clients’ must-have messages into snappy copy and engaging content. When she’s not clacking away at the keyboard, odds are good that Kaley’s probably still making something—whether it’s a sew-it-yourself sundress, a tray of baklava or a quirky compilation of bad ads from the Mad Men era.
10 Random Things
- I have a cute little dog named Pippa.
- Documentary films are my jam.
- I have probably lost hours of my life to Wikipedia. Not sorry ‘bout it.
- Amphibians are the WORST.
- Left-lane Sunday drivers, too.
- Big fan of Neil deGrasse Tyson though.
- I love, love, love old educational films and PSAs.
- Ditto retro B-list horror movies, especially ones by William Castle.
- Baklava and empanadas are the shining stars of my kitchen repertoire.
- Ain’t nothin’ finer than carving a jack-o-lantern.