Logan is a multi-tasking, marketing dynamo with a can-do attitude. She sets a positive tone that inspires the work she does in building & optimizing digital campaigns, tracking ad metrics and supporting team members in SEO and email automation. Her background in anthropology and criminology helps her dig up more ideas and opportunities that bring CNP’s marketing team to the next level.
10 Random Things
- I was a camp counselor at an extreme outdoors camp in Colorado based in the Rocky Mountains, where I encountered brown bears, chipmunks, and marmots for the first time in my life!
- The most unique pet I owned was a bearded dragon, but he had the most basic name; Mr. Lizard.
- I was in the Honors Program all four years of my undergrad at UF… and four honors programs overall. #ProudNerd!
- I love to paint — watercolor and acrylic.
- I love history and watch history documentaries to unwind.
- My favorite Disney princess growing up was Belle… and Pocahontas… and Ariel!
- I studied abroad in Berlin one spring for photojournalism, which led to photography becoming one of my hobbies.
- My favorite winter activity is skiing.
- I collect vintage National Geographic magazines.
- During college, I used to work in a forensic anthropology laboratory and aided in identifying skeletal remains. (Yes, like on the TV show “Bones!”)