Jordan is an organized and enthusiastic client advocate who brings a wealth of sales, marketing and operations experience to our team. Her areas of expertise include brand and communications strategy, budget management, higher education marketing, and the development and launch of integrated campaigns.
10 Random Things
- I was born and raised in a small town in rural Ohio (Imagine no stoplight and Drive Your Tractor to School Day). It’s actually technically considered a “village” because we don’t meet the population requirements to be a town.
- I love a good adventure. I spent the night in the crater of a volcano in Colombia—it was beyond epic! I also stayed in a treehouse (with no walls) in the middle of the jungle once. Literally just a slab of wood with a mattress and a mosquito net.
- I took a hard left in my career at one point and managed a restaurant in Manhattan, NYC for a few years. It was an incredible experience!
- A few years ago, I packed a backpack and bought a one-way ticket to Southeast Asia … ended up staying a few months.
- I love to read. I average about three books a month. I keep an Excel spreadsheet with all of the books I’ve read, organized by year and month.
- I LOVE the TV show Friends. I can almost always find a way to reference a scene.
- I have a tailor in NYC that makes custom clothes for me. I go to the fabric store and pick out the fabric, buttons, etc. and then take my design ideas to him and he does his magic. I call them my “party shirts”! And they are all one-of-a-kind!
- I’ve been a vegetarian for over eight years.
- I read all the Harry Potter books for the first time during the COVID pandemic, then did all the quizzes. I’m a Ravenclaw.
- Each year it’s a goal of mine to watch all of the movies that are nominated for Best Picture.