Recognized by Ad Age in 2016 as one of the best agencies to work for, CNP is an award-winning, integrated marketing agency serving a national client base out of Winter Haven, Florida. For more than 30 years, we’ve served clients in tourism, financial services, higher education and B2B, with the goal of helping them standout, grow and become wildly successful. We’ve been recognized many years in a row by Florida Trend Magazine as one of Florida’s premier employers.
About the Position
CNP is looking for a web developer to join our team to work on both the front and back end of websites. You will tackle projects that involve databases, building user-friendly websites, and troubleshooting potential issues during the planning phase of projects. Under the supervision of a senior developer, you will often team up with design professionals as well as collaborate with other agency team members to execute various projects.
Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of a successful candidate.
- Producing standards-compliant code using PHP
- HTML email development
- General technical assistance
- Pagespeed optimization
- Works to foster innovative solutions in regard to CSS and ADA-compliance
- Must also be able to work productively and harmoniously with designers who share the responsibility on the given assignment
- Complies to quality standards as determined by best practices and client guidelines
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances that impact our work
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and experience with IDEs (Visual Studio Code, PhpStorm)
- Fundamental grasp of website content SEO
- A high familiarity of design tools like FIGMA, Sketch, and Photoshop.
- A high familiarity with Google Drive and working within Google Docs and Google Sheets and/or Excel.
- Highly self-motivated and well organized.
- Confidence to take critical feedback from senior development team members.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot is a plus.
- Experience with SASS (SCSS) is a plus.
- Experience with Gulp or CSS and JS preprocessors is a plus.
- 1–3 years relevant experience, agency environment a plus.
Salary and Benefits
Benefits include fully paid healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k (with company match), open vacation policy, cell phone, gym membership, high-end equipment and a $200 check on your birthday (!) … not to mention competitive pay and top-notch co-workers.