Recognized by AdAge and Florida Trend as one of the best places to work, CNP is an award-winning, integrated marketing agency serving a national client base out of Winter Haven, Florida. For nearly 30 years, we’ve served clients in tourism, financial services, higher education and B2B, with the goal of helping them standout, grow and become wildly successful.
About the Position
The Project Coordinator is an entry level role. As a PC, you’ll be responsible for managing the day-to-day flow of work through the agency. This will include – creating schedules, assigning tasks to team members, gaining approvals, and ensuring the projects have met or exceeded expectations and are delivered on-time.
The Project Coordinator will be expected to have a strong understanding of agency working processes and a strong collaborative relationship with cross-functional team members both intaking projects and executing work. In addition, this Project Coordinator is responsible for engaging and fostering relationships with clients while managing expectations.
- Engage with clients independently on tactical initiatives, ensuring delivery on time.
- Communicate with clients to understand project details and provide status updates on in-progress work.
- Create and manage complete project schedules based on scope, timing, budget and resources.
- Encourage collaboration between teams.
- Identify any deliverables that might fall behind schedule and work with team members to ensure timeline completion.
- Review, validate and signoff on client invoicing.
- Schedule, facilitate, and recap project-related team meetings (e.g. – project kick-offs, internal reviews, production inputs, and lessons learned).
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Associates or Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, business or related field; or equivalent in experience
- At least 1 year of experience in project management
- Positive attitude, flexible, works well under pressure
- Strong time management skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with team members of various personality types
- Demonstrates initiative; is proactive
- Learns equally from successes and failures
- Possess a profound curiosity, and never afraid to ask “why?”
- Ability to influence project team members to identify and address project issues
Bonus Points For:
- Agency or in-house marketing team experience
- Experience in higher education enrollment, admissions or advancement
- Experience with Workamajig or other Agency ERP or PM softwares
Salary and Benefits
Benefits include fully paid healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k (with company match), open vacation policy, cell phone, gym membership, high-end equipment and a $200 check on your birthday (!) … not to mention competitive pay and top-notch co-workers.