Recognized by Ad Age and Florida Trend Magazine as one of the best agencies to work for, CNP is an award-winning, integrated marketing agency serving a national client base out of Winter Haven, Florida. Since 1991, we’ve served clients in higher education, tourism, financial services, B2B with the goal of helping them stand out, grow, and become wildly successful.
About the Job
As a Media Buyer, you’ll work closely with a diverse team of strategists, digital marketers, developers, designers, and account executives on a daily basis. You’ll combine thoughtful analysis, creative thinking, and your knowledge of marketing to help solve some of our clients’ most difficult marketing challenges and drive meaningful results.
We’ll expect you to manage your time and energy effectively, reliably follow through on your commitments, and continually grow and apply your skills for the benefit of your team and clients.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll:
- Conduct primary and secondary research to uncover consumer insights, media consumption trends, industry benchmarks and new opportunities
- Review marketing analytics and reports to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Manage all media vendor relationships
- Create reports that tie all traditional, digital and owned media work together to a holistic view of our impact, optimization opportunities, and return on investment.
- Write media RFPs, prepare recommendations around vendor selection, and manage media contracts
- Manage media reconciliation and follow all media invoicing and payment processes
- Manage media insertion orders, purchase orders and broadcast orders
- Assist in creating media strategies
- Create all traditional media reports and present to clients
- Deliver impactful recommendations based on logic, data, and marketing fundamentals
- Collaborate across multiple teams and disciplines and participate in team planning sessions
- Continually self-educate on a broad range of topics from consumer behavior to industry trends to marketing technology.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. What’s most important to us is that you share our agency’s core values and demonstrate the following characteristics:
- You love roles that blend creativity with thoughtful analysis.
- You’re intellectually curious.
- You’re highly detail-oriented and enjoy quality control.
- When presented with a challenge, your first instinct is to dive-in and aggressively self-educate to figure it out. You aren’t afraid to ask questions, but you don’t want handholding.
- You can manage your time and energy effectively to get things done, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- You enjoy collaborating with and learning from peers in other disciplines.
- You’re a relentless self-educator who enjoys putting new ideas to the test in the real world.
STRONG CANDIDATES WILL ALSO HAVE:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher (or an excellent reason for not having one)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 2-5 years media buying experience
- 2-5 years of work experience in a role that required analysis, problem-solving, and strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
BONUS POINTS FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Agency or in-house marketing experience
- Experience in higher education marketing or enrollment.
Salary and Benefits
Benefits include fully paid healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k (with company match), open vacation policy, cell phone, gym membership, high-end equipment and a $200 check on your birthday (!) … not to mention competitive pay and top-notch co-workers.