Recognized by Ad Age and Florida Trend Magazine as one of the best agencies to work for, CNP is an award-winning, integrated marketing agency serving a national client base out of Winter Haven, Florida. Since 1991, we’ve served clients in higher education, tourism, financial services, and B2B with the goal of helping them stand out, grow, and become wildly successful.
About the Job
As a Marketing Specialist, you’ll work closely with a diverse team of strategists, digital marketers, developers, designers, and account executives on a daily basis.
This is a hybrid position. Our team is in the office Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and many employees choose to work from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays. However, our office is open all week. Some team members prefer to work in the office every day, so the option is yours!
We’ll expect you to manage your time and energy effectively, reliably follow through on your commitments, and continually grow and apply your skills for the benefit of your team and clients.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll:
- Assist with building paid social campaigns, including setting up ad units in Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and other relevant social media channels.
- Research keywords for paid search as well as SEO (search engine optimization).
- Assist in creating text ads for paid search campaigns.
- Help with content updates to keep client websites up-to-date. This may include things like events, blog posts, and seasonal content updates.
- Support strategists in monthly client reporting; this includes pulling data on campaign performance, reviewing content for accuracy, and highlighting any key changes.
- Continually self-educate on a broad range of topics from consumer behavior to industry trends to marketing technology.
- Contribute to content creation, craft page outlines, and occasionally draft blog or page content for websites.
Occasionally, you may also:
- Help build new client reports and maintain data connections between digital marketing platforms and reporting platforms.
- Assist with the execution of the day-to-day operation of marketing automation platforms from implementing and deploying emails to building workflows to list imports, data segmentation, and data maintenance.
- Review marketing analytics and reports to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to uncover consumer insights, media consumption trends, industry benchmarks, and new opportunities.
- Research new optimization techniques or digital marketing opportunities and bring them forward to strategists for consideration.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. What’s most important to us is that you share our agency’s core values and demonstrate the following characteristics:
- You’re highly detail-oriented and enjoy quality control.
- When presented with a challenge, your first instinct is to dive in and aggressively self-educate to figure it out. You aren’t afraid to ask questions, but you don’t want handholding.
- You can manage your time and energy effectively to get things done, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- You enjoy collaborating with and learning from peers in other disciplines.
- You’re a relentless self-educator who enjoys putting new ideas to the test in the real world.
Strong Candidates will also Have:
- A bachelor’s degree (or an excellent reason for not having one).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a role that required analysis, problem-solving, and strong communication skills.
- A working knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
Bonus Points for Any of the Following:
- Agency or in-house marketing experience.
- Experience in higher education marketing, admissions, or enrollment management.
- Additional degrees or certifications
Salary and Benefits
Benefits include fully paid healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k (with company match), open vacation policy, cell phone, gym membership, high-end equipment, and a $200 check on your birthday (!) … not to mention competitive pay and top-notch co-workers.