Marketing Automation Intern
Recognized by Ad Age and Florida Trend Magazine as one of the best agencies to work for, CNP is an award-winning, integrated marketing agency serving a national client base out of Winter Haven, Florida. Since 1991, we’ve served clients in higher education, tourism, financial services, B2B with the goal of helping them stand out, grow, and become wildly successful.
About the Job
As a Marketing Automation Intern, you’ll work closely with a Marketing Automation Specialist and other members of the strategy team to help unlock the full potential of marketing automation tools like HubSpot and Salesforce for our clients. You’ll combine thoughtful analysis and creative thinking to assist in implementing effective lead nurturing campaigns.
We’ll expect you to manage your time and energy effectively, reliably follow through on your commitments, and continually grow and apply your skills and knowledge for the benefit of your teams and clients. You will have the guidance of a Marketing Automation Specialist throughout the internship who will get you up to speed and help you not only accomplish our clients’ goals, but also learn a lot about marketing and marketing automation in the process.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll:
- Assist in populating email automation templates with copy and graphics
Create tracking URLs and tracked Call to Actions
Make adjustments to email templates as needed to fit the copy requirements
Send test emails and proof them to ensure accuracy and consistency
Import and export audience lists for various purposes, such as reporting or lead stage updates
Assist in resolving issues with contact records and student applications
Create contact lists with filters to segment out groups for things such as workflows, emails, analytics, or reporting
Assist in combining data into reports for presentation to clients
Help to identify emails that can be improved with adjustments
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. What’s most important to us is that you share our agency’s core values and demonstrate the following characteristics:
- You love roles that blend creativity with thoughtful analysis.
- You’re intellectually curious.
- You’re highly detail-oriented and enjoy quality control.
- When presented with a challenge, your first instinct is to dive-in and aggressively self-educate to figure it out. You aren’t afraid to ask questions, but you don’t want handholding.
- You can manage your time and energy effectively to get things done, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- You enjoy collaborating with and learning from peers in other disciplines.
- You’re a relentless self-educator who enjoys putting new ideas to the test in the real world.
STRONG CANDIDATES WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Work experience in a role that required analysis, problem-solving, and strong communication skills
- Bonus: A working knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
- Bonus: Exposure to or experience with HubSpot.
Pay & Hours
This is a paid internship. Exact hourly wages to be determined based on experience and skill level. You can anticipate working 20 hours per week in our downtown Winter Haven offices.