Cassie is a diligent and detail-oriented marketing professional with a strong analytics background. She provides support to our strategy team by conducting research, analyzing data, uncovering trends and identifying new opportunities to help our clients succeed.
10 Random Things
- “Do you have a gluten-free menu?”
- Clumsy is an understatement. I once broke my arm in three places falling off of a couch.
- Every year on Memorial Day, I complete the Murph Challenge. But sometimes I like to do it in the fall too—just for fun.
- Coffee is my favorite food group.
- If it’s the weekend, I am probably at Disney. My favorite park is Animal Kingdom, mainly because they have GF churros.
- Not to brag, but I was first chair clarinet for five consecutive years.
- My husband and I met when I was 14, but we didn’t start dating until I was 20 and then we got married a year later. Now we have an adorable little boy named Rowan.
- I was born in Connecticut and would consider myself a northerner at heart, unless it’s below 50 degrees outside.
- When I was a kid, my parents would buy me Pez dispensers. I turned them into a collection, and now I have over 500 that are unopened. Don’t ask.
- If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, I’d choose tater tots.