Recognized by Ad Age in 2016 as one of the best agencies to work for, CNP is an award-winning, integrated marketing agency serving a national client base out of Winter Haven, Florida. For more than 28 years, we’ve served clients in tourism, financial services, higher education and B2B, with the goal of helping them standout, grow and become wildly successful. For three consecutive years we’ve been recognized by Florida Trend Magazine as one of Florida’s premier employers.
About the Position
CNP is looking for a Visual Designer to join our award-winning team. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who can enthusiastically nerd out about the personality of a typeface, the mood of a color palette and even the icon choice in an app. They will work alongside copywriters, developers and marketing strategy teams to create engaging, thoughtful design solutions for a variety of clients. Additionally, the Visual Designer will support the design team through supplementary design tasks, like photo editing and preparing comps for presentations
- Experience designing for online media, including social media, email marketing, UI design, and WYSIWYG platforms.
- Expertly crafted design that adheres to strategy and client’s brand standards.
- Experience collaborating with Art Director and Copywriter on a project from conception to completion.
- Must be a quick thinker, able to develop concepts and carry out solutions on a tight schedule.
- Maintains high skill levels in software programs required to perform assigned job functions; enjoys learning about new software and sharing that knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Manage and prioritize within timelines for project milestones and take personal responsibility for on-time deliverables.
- Proven ability to politely communicate creative topics to non-creative audiences. Takes creative critique (no matter how absurd) in stride.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BFA/BS in graphic design, advertising or communications (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years of related experience in an agency, in-house marketing / communications team, or a heck of a freelance portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Keynote, PowerPoint and Sketch
Salary and Benefits
Benefits include fully paid healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k (with company match), open vacation policy, cell phone, gym membership, high-end equipment and a $200 check on your birthday (!) … not to mention competitive pay and top-notch co-workers.