Email and Marketing Automation Specialist
Recognized by Ad Age in 2016 as one of the best agencies to work for, CNP is an award-winning, integrated marketing agency serving a national client base out of Winter Haven, Florida. For more than 28 years, we’ve served clients in tourism, financial services, higher education and B2B, with the goal of helping them standout, grow and become wildly successful.
About the Job
As a Marketing Automation Analyst, you’ll work closely with a diverse team of digital marketers, developers, designers and account executives to help our clients unlock the full potential of marketing automation tools like HubSpot and Pardot. You’ll combine thoughtful analysis, creative thinking, and your knowledge of marketing and technology to design and implement effective lead nurturing and integrated multi-channel campaigns.
We’ll expect you to manage your time and energy effectively, reliably follow through on your commitments, and continually grow and apply your skills for the benefit of your team and clients.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll:
- Lead the design and build-out of sophisticated email and integrated multi-channel campaigns to reach prospects with targeted, relevant communications throughout the customer journey.
- Execute the day to day operation of marketing automation platforms from developing emails to building workflows to list imports, data segmentation and data maintenance.
- Serve as an in-house expert on marketing automation platforms like HubSpot and Pardot.
- Establish, maintain, and document key processes scalable processes to maximize effectiveness, efficiency, and quality.
- Continually search for and evaluate new marketing technology in order to bring the latest and greatest capabilities to bear for your clients.
- Deliver impactful recommendations based on logic, data, and marketing fundamentals.
- Collaborate deeply across multiple teams and disciplines and participate in team planning sessions.
- From time to time, assist in copy editing content and creating alternative versions of messages for testing purposes.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. What’s most important to us is that you share our agency’s core values and demonstrate the following characteristics:
- You love roles that blend creativity with thoughtful analysis.
- You’re adept at figuring out new technologies and what you can do with them.
- You’re highly detail oriented and enjoy quality control.
- When presented with a challenge, your first instinct is to dive-in and aggressively self-educate to figure it out. You aren’t afraid to ask questions, but you don’t want handholding.
- You can manage your time and energy effectively to get things done, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- You enjoy collaborating with and learning from peers in other disciplines.
- You’re a relentless self-educator who enjoys putting new ideas to the test in the real world.
STRONG CANDIDATES WILL ALSO HAVE:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher (or an excellent reason for not having one)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years experience using marketing automation tools like Pardot, HubSpot, Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, or Act-On within an enterprise context
- Proven track record of developing and executing effective email campaigns
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- A working knowledge of modern digital marketing disciplines like paid search, paid social, search engine optimization, and conversion rate optimization.
BONUS POINTS FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- HubSpot, Pardot, and/or Salesforce certifications
- Experience in higher education marketing or enrollment
Salary and Benefits
Benefits include fully paid healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k (with company match), open vacation policy, cell phone, gym membership, high-end equipment and a $200 check on your birthday (!) … not to mention competitive pay and top-notch co-workers.