Jr. Graphic Designer
Recognized by Ad Age in 2016 as one of the best agencies to work for, CNP is an award-winning, integrated marketing agency serving a national client base out of Winter Haven, Florida. For more than 28 years, we’ve served clients in tourism, financial services, higher education and B2B, with the goal of helping them standout, grow and become wildly successful. For three consecutive years we’ve been recognized by Florida Trend Magazine as one of Florida’s premier employers.
About the Position
CNP is looking for a graphic designer with a fresh perspective and attention to detail. We have a variety of local and national clients that allows this position to work on a range of print and digital projects from concept to completion. This role will need to be able to communicate directly with our account team, but typically works under the direction of our art directors or creative director.
- Experience designing for digital media, including social media, email marketing, websites, and WYSIWYG platforms.
- Follow direction of creative leaders and work as a team with assigned Art Directors to provide creative, strategically sound solutions for client, in-house and new business needs.
- Understanding of brand styleguides and standards.
- Manage and prioritize within timelines for project milestones and take personal responsibility for on-time deliverables.
- Proven ability to politely communicate creative topics to non-creative audiences. Takes creative critique (no matter how absurd) in stride.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BFA/BS in graphic design, advertising or communications (or equivalent experience)
- 1+ years of related experience in an agency, in-house marketing / communications team, or a heck of a freelance portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Keynote, PowerPoint and Sketch
Salary and Benefits
Benefits include fully paid healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k (with company match), open vacation policy, cell phone, gym membership, high-end equipment and a $200 check on your birthday (!) … not to mention competitive pay and top-notch co-workers.