Digital Media Intern
Recognized by Ad Age and Florida Trend Magazine as one of the best agencies to work for, CNP is an award-winning, integrated marketing agency serving a national client base out of Winter Haven, Florida. Since 1991, we’ve served clients in higher education, tourism, financial services, B2B with the goal of helping them stand out, grow, and become wildly successful.
About the Job
As a Digital Media Intern you’ll work across paid search and social media. You’ll work closely with our digital media strategist to help our agency design and execute effective paid search and social marketing strategies for our clients. You’ll divide your time across paid search and paid social accounts where you’ll build and optimize campaigns, measure performance, create reports and help our clients take advantage of smart, cutting edge tactics and strategies.
We’ll expect you to manage your time and energy effectively, reliably follow through on your commitments, and continually grow and apply your skills and knowledge for the benefit of your teams and clients. You will have the guidance of a Digital Media Strategist throughout the internship who will get you up to speed and help you not only accomplish our clients’ goals, but also learn a lot about marketing and digital media channels in the process.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll:
- Ad Creation
- Write Google search ads
- Create Google responsive display ads
- Create Facebook ads
- Help pull weekly ad spend and flag issues as directed
- Assist with monthly reporting for clients
- Help with optimization reporting
- Research keyword volume for new campaigns
- Help research industry trends, new products and platforms
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. What’s most important to us is that you share our agency’s core values and demonstrate the following characteristics:
- You love roles that blend creativity with thoughtful analysis.
- You’re intellectually curious.
- You’re highly detail-oriented and enjoy quality control.
- When presented with a challenge, your first instinct is to dive-in and aggressively self-educate to figure it out. You aren’t afraid to ask questions, but you don’t want handholding.
- You can manage your time and energy effectively to get things done, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- You enjoy collaborating with and learning from peers in other disciplines.
- You’re a relentless self-educator who enjoys putting new ideas to the test in the real world.
STRONG CANDIDATES WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with Google Sheets and Documents or similar programs
- Comfortable with major social media platforms
- Bonus: Currently studying media/communications/advertising or previous internship in related field
Pay & Hours
This is a paid internship. Exact hourly wages to be determined based on experience and skill level. You can anticipate working 20 hours per week in our downtown Winter Haven offices.