Digital Marketing & SEO Specialist
Recognized by Ad Age and Florida Trend Magazine as one of the best agencies to work for, CNP is an award-winning, integrated marketing agency serving a national client base out of Winter Haven, Florida. Since 1991, we’ve served clients in higher education, tourism, financial services, B2B with the goal of helping them stand out, grow, and become wildly successful.
About the Job
As a Digital Marketing & SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist, you’ll work closely with a diverse team of strategists, digital marketers, developers, designers, and account executives on a daily basis. You’ll combine thoughtful analysis, creative thinking, and your knowledge of marketing to help solve some of our clients’ most difficult marketing challenges and drive meaningful results.
We’ll expect you to manage your time and energy effectively, reliably follow through on your commitments, and continually grow and apply your skills for the benefit of your team and clients.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll:
- Collaborate deeply across multiple teams and disciplines and participate in planning sessions.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to uncover consumer insights, media consumption trends, industry benchmarks and new opportunities.
- Review marketing analytics and reports to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Create reports that tie data sources together to a holistic view of our impact, optimization opportunities, and return on investment.
- Present recommendations and reports to clients
- Deliver impactful recommendations based on logic, data, and marketing fundamentals
- Continually self-educate on a broad range of topics from consumer behavior to industry trends to marketing technology.
- Contribute to content strategy, craft page outlines and occasionally draft blog or page content for websites.
- Stay aware of client activities and projects and how they may impact digital marketing efforts.
- Proactively research new optimization techniques or digital marketing opportunities and bring them forward to strategists for consideration.
Occasionally, you may also:
- Execute the day to day operation of marketing automation platforms from implementing and deploying emails to building workflows to list imports, data segmentation and data maintenance.
- Assist in copy editing content and creating alternative versions of messages for testing purposes.
- Assist with building paid social campaigns, including setting up ad units in Facebook business manager, SnapChat, Twitch and other relevant social media channels.
- Assist in creating text ads and keyword lists for paid search campaigns.
- Assist in content updates to keep client websites up-to-date. This may include things like events, blog posts, and seasonal content updates.
- Maintain data connections between digital marketing platforms and data studio utilizing Funnel.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. What’s most important to us is that you share our agency’s core values and demonstrate the following characteristics:
- You love roles that blend creativity with thoughtful analysis.
- You’re intellectually curious.
- You’re highly detail-oriented and enjoy quality control.
- When presented with a challenge, your first instinct is to dive-in and aggressively self-educate to figure it out. You aren’t afraid to ask questions, but you don’t want handholding.
- You can manage your time and energy effectively to get things done, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- You enjoy collaborating with and learning from peers in other disciplines.
- You’re a relentless self-educator who enjoys putting new ideas to the test in the real world.
STRONG CANDIDATES WILL ALSO HAVE:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher (or an excellent reason for not having one).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-5 years of work experience in a role that required analysis, problem-solving, and strong communication skills.
- A working knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
BONUS POINTS FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Agency or in-house marketing experience.
- Experience in higher education marketing or enrollment.
Salary and Benefits
Benefits include fully paid healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k (with company match), open vacation policy, cell phone, gym membership, high-end equipment and a $200 check on your birthday (!) … not to mention competitive pay and top-notch co-workers.