Recognized by Ad Age and Florida Trend Magazine as one of the best agencies to work for, CNP is an award-winning, integrated marketing agency serving a national client base out of Winter Haven, Florida. Since 1991, we’ve served clients in higher education, tourism, financial services, B2B to help them stand out, grow, and become wildly successful.
About the Job
The Account Coordinator is an early-career position in our client services department. As an Account Coordinator, you’ll provide administrative and customer service support to our team of Account Executives.
On a Day-to-Day Basis, You’ll:
- Complete a wide variety of administrative tasks, including updating project status sheets, developing meeting agendas, assembling presentations and reports, and communicating with our internal team of creatives and project managers on project details and deadlines.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of the status of each of your client’s activities.
- Attend meetings with our Account Executives as a member of the support team.
- Provide back-up when Account Executives are unavailable.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. What’s most important to us is that you share our agency’s core values and demonstrate the following characteristics:
- You have a track record of quickly learning and mastering new systems and processes.
- You find it natural to interact with and relate to others and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re detail-oriented and rarely make simple mistakes in your work, like grammatical or numerical errors.
- You’re able to work at a fast pace when needed and have a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- You’re task-oriented and enjoy checking items off your to-do list.
Strong Candidates Will Also Have:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in marketing, advertising, public relations, business, or a related field
- At least two years of work experience in a professional setting
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
Bonus Points for Any of the Following:
- Experience working in a marketing role at another agency or company
- Experience or coursework in graphic design, website development, copywriting, analytics, email marketing, customer support, or other relevant disciplines
Salary and Benefits
Benefits include fully paid healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k (with company match), open vacation policy, cell phone, gym membership, high-end equipment and a $200 check on your birthday (!) … not to mention competitive pay and top-notch co-workers.